No products in the basket.
Led by Genius R Us’ founder Violet Khoo and her team, your little genius will be taught how to set up a fun fair carnival (food and game booths) in this fun-filled 3-day programme. Parents are also invited to join us on the last day, at the last hour, as customers at the fun fair! Loads of fun and yummy food await!
Children will learn:
- What is an entrepreneur and the qualities that an entrepreneur should have
- Introduction to money and accounting
- The concept of setting up a business, profit and loss, and the importance of customer service and marketing
- How to spend within budget (Kids will be going on a supermarket outing, where they will be purchasing ingredients and materials to set up their carnival.)
- How to decorate their booths and marketing materials through craft sessions
- How to cook and bake up a storm
- The importance of working as a team
Date: 11 – 13 June 2018
9 Tampes Grande
Time: 10am – 6pm
Age range: 7 – 12 years old
Camp fees: $330 per child; $300 per child with min. 2 sign-ups
Early bird price (register and pay before 25 May 2018): $295 per child; $280 per child with min. 2 sign-ups
For enquiries, feel free to email Genius R Us or call 6634 6020 / 8183 0563.
Select your preferred timings and fill in the number of tickets you require in the boxes below now!